Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clan Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Clan Discussion   Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:28 am

Hey Akimichi's!!
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

ya fat bois RULE!!!! Razz
there my Second favorite clan!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm

you know what .... im not even gonna say it here .....
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:28 am

say wut UMMM?
wut say it to meh face Shocked
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 am

aaahhhh big sexy boy's wanna to get u a prostitute? XD ot do u want some chicken? *Chouji: CHICKEN!!!* rotfl XD
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
aaahhhh big sexy boy's wanna to get u a prostitute? XD ot do u want some chicken? *Chouji: CHICKEN!!!* rotfl XD
wtf lol i didn't like any of that Shocked
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:38 pm

yeah me too..... >.> so..... AKIMICHI MY 3rd FAVORITE CLAN WOOHOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm

if Chouji was real i bet he would eat KFC every day Very Happy
that would be so awnsome to eat KFC every day Very Happy i would be so fat even though im really skinny Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am

Nagato wrote:
if Chouji was real i bet he would eat KFC every day Very Happy
that would be so awnsome to eat KFC every day Very Happy i would be so fat even though im really skinny Shocked

Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am

LOL XD AKIMICHI CLAN ROCKS (*Rocks after Hyuuga and Inuzuka) WOOHOOO KFC!!!! i dont really eat KFC anymore >..>
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 pm

lets see
1st fav clan:Uchiha! (sharingan Shocked )
2nd fav clan: Akimichi( KFC!)
3rd fav clan: Kaguya
4th fav clan: Senju!
5th fav clan: Inuzuka( ROOF ROOF!)
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:51 pm

w.e boy HYUUGAS RULE ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BUHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHA *evil lough* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

ok no way dued Akimichi will own Hyuuga.
You now why because Akimichi can just use Size Up and with like 1 attack and He will be crushed into pieces and even if he uses kaiten he will just wait cuz he has a Delay before using it so FAT BOIS OWN!!
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 am

uhh no they wont >.> Hyuugas Have something called "Reflex" ever heard of it? they can just dodge thoose massive arms and do their stuff after Baika no jutsu finishes
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 am

kamil1234 wrote:
uhh no they wont >.> Hyuugas Have something called "Reflex" ever heard of it? they can just dodge thoose massive arms and do their stuff after Baika no jutsu finishes

Yes... Hyuuga Pwns an akimichi in like mmm 1 minute?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Kenryou wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
uhh no they wont >.> Hyuugas Have something called "Reflex" ever heard of it? they can just dodge thoose massive arms and do their stuff after Baika no jutsu finishes

Yes... Hyuuga Pwns an akimichi in like mmm 1 minute?

ARE U NUTS OR SOMETHIN......it would take less than 30 sec's =]
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
uhh no they wont >.> Hyuugas Have something called "Reflex" ever heard of it? they can just dodge thoose massive arms and do their stuff after Baika no jutsu finishes

Yes... Hyuuga Pwns an akimichi in like mmm 1 minute?

ARE U NUTS OR SOMETHIN......it would take less than 30 sec's =]

sure...
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 pm

YEA BOY HIGH FIVE!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm

no dude ._.
think about it Kidomaru said that he has a delay time when he ends kaiten and if you acutally see that move has a delay after it ends cuz he is still spinning even though there is any kaiten or that blue shit Smile
SO STFU I BURNED YOUR ASS Twisted Evil
and chouji will own him him just after he useing his first move and BOOM! hes gone and crushed into little pieces in 1 SECOND!!!! Twisted Evil

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Nagato wrote:
no dude ._.
think about it Kidomaru said that he has a delay time when he ends kaiten and if you acutally see that move has a delay after it ends cuz he is still spinning even though there is any kaiten or that blue shit Smile
SO STFU I BURNED YOUR ASS Twisted Evil
and chouji will own him him just after he useing his first move and BOOM! hes gone and crushed into little pieces in 1 SECOND!!!! Twisted Evil

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !

It's like how what was his face pwned Chouji in the Chuunin exam. That sound nin guy. The Hyuuga simply waits for the Akimichi to stop his Meat Tank, and then uses 64 Palms. No more Akimichi.

Unless the Akimichi has so much fat on that you can't reach the chakra vessels (like how Kabuto's charka scalpel couldn't get through Tsunade's breasts, but that's slightly different). But then, the Akimichi would be too slow to hit anything.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am

well no Chouji is not stupid to use Meat Tank aginst Neji cuz he nows that is will get counterd by his kaiten so then Chouji will use Babun which will increase his Arm size and hr will attack him and then Neji will be Forced to use Kaiten and it takes time to use it and how long it is to and he will wait till he has ended Katien but he still spins attack that and he will be attacked and BOOM hes dead and IF he is not then Choujin will just Increases his body size AND CRUSH HIM WITH HIS FEET!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil MUAHHAHAHAA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 am

Nagato wrote:
well no Chouji is not stupid to use Meat Tank aginst Neji cuz he nows that is will get counterd by his kaiten so then Chouji will use Babun which will increase his Arm size and hr will attack him and then Neji will be Forced to use Kaiten and it takes time to use it and how long it is to and he will wait till he has ended Katien but he still spins attack that and he will be attacked and BOOM hes dead and IF he is not then Choujin will just Increases his body size AND CRUSH HIM WITH HIS FEET!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil MUAHHAHAHAA Twisted Evil

But what happen if neji throws some chips to the ground?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 pm

stfu Nagato Neji isnt dumb aswell and if Neji throws chips on the floor he will win in like 2 secs and btw its very easy to dodge giant arms if ur fightin someone with giant hands u just need great reflex like Hyuugas have now stfu couze u just cant stand the thing that ur fav clan sux ass and yes i mean uchiha now stfu.... god what a noob doesnt even know what mangekyou sharingan is >.>
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm

ok lmao i now what mangkyou sharingan is AND CAN YOU PLZ STFU kamil? damn no wonder Solar Took your Admin power shit away
And even if neji throws chips to the Floor IT WILL MAKE HIM MORE MAD!!! and you now why cuz he threw one of his favorite Food TO THE FLOOR!!!! which will piss him off MORE and how the fuck can you counter WHEN YOU still SPINNING!

AND Theres a way for Chouji to DESTROY neji in like 1/10 off a second AND YOU NOW HOW!?

PILLS!!! AKA STEROIDS!!!

SO STFU!!!!
RAWWWWR! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 am

Have we ever seen Size up actually do anything? Or Meat Tank? Not really >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Discussion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Azumanga Daioh Discussion
» Skaven Clan Pestilens Rat Ogre Question
» Clan Skryre
» Jackanory's WIP Clan Pestilens skaven, updated 29.11
» Burst Angel Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity :: Naruto Eternity :: Clan Discussion :: Akimichi-
Jump to: