Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Game Release Date

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermit
Academy Student
Academy Student


Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Game Release Date   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Are you gonna release a date for when "Naruto Etenrity" can be tested?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm

=,= hermit........... read the hub (discussion) and ull find out just go back few pages or ill just tell u here the release date is when Solar finished makein the game =] btw in goa im so strong u needed ur noob ass friends to beat me buhahaha remember that? =]
Back to top Go down
Rokuu
Academy Student
Academy Student


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

kamil wats ur name on GOA?
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 pm

my name on goa is.... Kamil.... Namikaze Kamil =D i dont play it anymore tho XD
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 am

Hermit has come over. Cool.
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am

>.> hermit >.> he coudent kill meh without help of his friends in goa hahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
>.> hermit >.> he coudent kill meh without help of his friends in goa hahahaha XD
/

too bad this isnt goa XD (screams in background " OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH")
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 pm

XD it is NE lol! ok??
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Kenryou wrote:
XD it is NE lol! ok??

ok and btw NICE AVATAR =DD
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm

thx ^^ Neji rulez XD
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Kenryou wrote:
thx ^^ Neji rulez XD


uuh w/e but you did a really good job on the animations (if you did indeed make it XD)
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
thx ^^ Neji rulez XD


uuh w/e but you did a really good job on the animations (if you did indeed make it XD)

Lol no i didn't xD
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 pm

stfu doom xD Neji rulez!!!!! so does Hinata!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
stfu doom xD Neji rulez!!!!! so does Hinata!!! =D

nah man puppets pwn u all =p
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm

no puppets suck everyones dick XD and Hyuuga pwnzall
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
stfu doom xD Neji rulez!!!!! so does Hinata!!! =D

nah man puppets pwn u all =p

You have a Bleach character as an avatar on a Naruto game forum. That's an auto loss.

Especially since it's a character that masturbates with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 pm

XD that Avatar is from a DS naruto game
and no nejis sucks ass and HINATA IS UGLY!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 am

Ishiro wrote:
Doomchild29 wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
stfu doom xD Neji rulez!!!!! so does Hinata!!! =D

nah man puppets pwn u all =p

You have a Bleach character as an avatar on a Naruto game forum. That's an auto loss.

Especially since it's a character that masturbates with his sword.


OOH YAH DONT MAKE ME GO BANKAI NO JUTSU ON YOUR ASS !!!
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 12:06 pm

stfu >.> dont put bleach shit into Naruto by saying bankai suck's hairy ass no jutsu >.> btw nagato stfu u just cant stand the thing that Hyuuga clan is the best btw Hinata is the most beautyfull (dunno if i spelled that right o.o) in Naruto so stfu =D
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Nagato wrote:
XD that Avatar is from a DS naruto game
and no nejis sucks ass and HINATA IS UGLY!

Which is totally why Neji killed a Sound Nin Jounin. It's totally why Neji is the only member of his class to have reached Jounin rank. It's totally why Rock Lee was never able to beat him. And it's totally why he singlehandidly broke out a Water Imprisonment set up by an S-Rank Missing nin. It's totally why he had just about mastered his clans moves even though he was never taught, and he was a branch clan member.

Right. He so totally sucks ass. >.>

And if you sir, think Hinata is ugly, I call into question your taste of females. Perhaps you like males better.


Doomchild29 wrote:

OOH YAH DONT MAKE ME GO BANKAI NO JUTSU ON YOUR ASS !!!

Yeah. Cause that worked really well against a four-eyed pencil thin geek with a fairy bow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 3:30 pm

ISHIRO!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE MAN =D
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Ishiro wrote:
Nagato wrote:
XD that Avatar is from a DS naruto game
and no nejis sucks ass and HINATA IS UGLY!

Which is totally why Neji killed a Sound Nin Jounin. It's totally why Neji is the only member of his class to have reached Jounin rank. It's totally why Rock Lee was never able to beat him. And it's totally why he singlehandidly broke out a Water Imprisonment set up by an S-Rank Missing nin. It's totally why he had just about mastered his clans moves even though he was never taught, and he was a branch clan member.

Right. He so totally sucks ass. >.>

And if you sir, think Hinata is ugly, I call into question your taste of females. Perhaps you like males better.


Doomchild29 wrote:

OOH YAH DONT MAKE ME GO BANKAI NO JUTSU ON YOUR ASS !!!

Yeah. Cause that worked really well against a four-eyed pencil thin geek with a fairy bow. Rolling Eyes

1st. The whole Bankai no jutsu thing was a joke because he said "You have a Bleach character as an avatar on a Naruto game forum. That's an auto loss."

2ns. I stand thoroughly pwned, Ishiro i admit defeat (O_o)
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 5:23 pm

YEA ISHIRO!!!! HIGH FIVE =D
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Doomchild29 wrote:

1st. The whole Bankai no jutsu thing was a joke because he said "You have a Bleach character as an avatar on a Naruto game forum. That's an auto loss."

Couldn't you have picked a character that didn't have a bankai that looks like a giant Buddhist alien fetus? Shocked

Though the whole crazy scientist nutcase idea for a character is cool. Too bad most of that series has gone downhill.

kamil1234 wrote:
ISHIRO!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE MAN =D



kamil1234 wrote:
YEA ISHIRO!!!! HIGH FIVE =D

Back to top Go down
Doomchild29
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   Fri May 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Ishiro wrote:
Doomchild29 wrote:

1st. The whole Bankai no jutsu thing was a joke because he said "You have a Bleach character as an avatar on a Naruto game forum. That's an auto loss."

Couldn't you have picked a character that didn't have a bankai that looks like a giant Buddhist alien fetus? Shocked

Though the whole crazy scientist nutcase idea for a character is cool. Too bad most of that series has gone downhill.

kamil1234 wrote:
ISHIRO!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE MAN =D



kamil1234 wrote:
YEA ISHIRO!!!! HIGH FIVE =D


well what is your favorite bleach/naruto character, give me 5 minutes and i bet i can come up with some way to bash on it too =/. I like mayuri cause hes never really been to close to defeat (the one time he did he severly underestimated ishida[P.S. he wasnt even trying to kill ishida was merely trying to capture him]) he likes to toy with his opponets and is not a very popular character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game Release Date   

Back to top Go down
 
Game Release Date
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» new mordheim release... almost
» Doctor Who Maxi-Bust Release Schedule - Big update 12/3
» Madman Releasing Sailor Moon on DVD in Australia With New Remastered Release
» Feb Joe Report Special! Action Man 50th Release dates!!!!!
» New SHADA re-release!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity :: Naruto Eternity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: