Naruto Eternity

Your destination for Naruto Eternity news and information
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm

STFU HYUUGA = THE BEST CLAN IN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!! NARA IS SHIT!!! LETS SPAM SPAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
STFU HYUUGA = THE BEST CLAN IN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!! NARA IS SHIT!!! LETS SPAM SPAM!!!

LOL BYAKUGAN!!!! WHITE EYES RULEZ!!!
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

ok i cant be botherd to post now dont reply no ok? =]
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 pm

ok ...
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:57 pm

u twat u were suppose not to answer to my last post XD
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 pm

kamil1234 wrote:
XD NO U!!! U!!! NARAS SUCK JUST LIKE UCHIHAS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HYUUGA!!!! HYUUGA!!!! HYUUGA's ROCK!!!!!
no hyuugas can kiss meh ASS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 am

Nagato wrote:
kamil1234 wrote:
XD NO U!!! U!!! NARAS SUCK JUST LIKE UCHIHAS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HYUUGA!!!! HYUUGA!!!! HYUUGA's ROCK!!!!!
no hyuugas can kiss meh ASS!!!!!!!!!
Uchiha sucks Hyuuga rulez ^^
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 am

SASUKE CLEANS HANABI's FEET WITH HIS TANGUE WHAT NOW BITCH? O.O
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

your the bitch thats wut...
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm

ur the hoe bag tho...... o.o
Back to top Go down
Nagato
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 24
Location : Under your BED!

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Mon May 04, 2009 7:33 pm

no you...
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 9:20 am

no u.... seriously dude u fail so bad o.o
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Damn stop it Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm

WHY!? ITS FUN XD
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm

LoL it's annoying -.-
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 2:03 pm

no >.> its just too much fun for u to handle it XD
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm

huh... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kamil1234
Admin


Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm

dunno.... STFU MAN XD j.k
Back to top Go down
Riku
Academy Student
Academy Student


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Tue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
did u played it?? GOA sucks this game will be the best game ( Of naruto ) in byond huh i think you never played it ( NE )
Back to top Go down
Riku
Academy Student
Academy Student


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
did u played it?? GOA sucks this game will be the best game ( Of naruto ) in byond huh i think you never played it ( NE )


I have played it Moron, At a time I was even given moderator.
GOA is great, Your opinion does not matter. Also, "did I played it" you need to pick up some grammar lessons kid and then others will take you serious. This game will not be the best game on byond if it keeps using ripped pixel art.
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu May 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Riku wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
did u played it?? GOA sucks this game will be the best game ( Of naruto ) in byond huh i think you never played it ( NE )


I have played it Moron, At a time I was even given moderator.
GOA is great, Your opinion does not matter. Also, "did I played it" you need to pick up some grammar lessons kid and then others will take you serious. This game will not be the best game on byond if it keeps using ripped pixel art.
Haha I know... I'm spanish... I only Study English 3 hours a week xD srry if it annoys you...
Back to top Go down
Riku
Academy Student
Academy Student


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Thu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
did u played it?? GOA sucks this game will be the best game ( Of naruto ) in byond huh i think you never played it ( NE )


I have played it Moron, At a time I was even given moderator.
GOA is great, Your opinion does not matter. Also, "did I played it" you need to pick up some grammar lessons kid and then others will take you serious. This game will not be the best game on byond if it keeps using ripped pixel art.
Haha I know... I'm spanish... I only Study English 3 hours a week xD srry if it annoys you...

It's different if you're latino..I swear if you were american though.
Back to top Go down
Kenryou
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Fri May 15, 2009 9:19 am

Riku wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Kenryou wrote:
Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.
did u played it?? GOA sucks this game will be the best game ( Of naruto ) in byond huh i think you never played it ( NE )


I have played it Moron, At a time I was even given moderator.
GOA is great, Your opinion does not matter. Also, "did I played it" you need to pick up some grammar lessons kid and then others will take you serious. This game will not be the best game on byond if it keeps using ripped pixel art.
Haha I know... I'm spanish... I only Study English 3 hours a week xD srry if it annoys you...

It's different if you're latino..I swear if you were american though.

I'm from Spain Barcelona
Back to top Go down
Ishiro
Genin
Genin


Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Riku wrote:
Wow Kamil, You're a moron. Anyway GOA is well developed game, Probably better than this, Though I do enjoy this game, GOA is much better at the moment especcially since some of the icons on this game are ripped.

GOA is great? That's an opinion, not a fact.

It's far from great. Dan needs to be more involved in the game, be it cleaning out trash players or actually coding for it. If he doesn't have the time to do that, he needs to hand it off to someone else who actually cares/can code/can take care of the game.

GOA is dieing cause there's a lack of content. It's dieing cause there's no enforcement of fair play. One village is dead. One village is weak because it's the main starter village of the series, and people don't stay around to deal with idiotic noobs. And one village is full of EZers, loggers, stat/level editors, and map hoppers who think their hot stuff because they EZ, log, stat/level edit, and map hop.

Right. GOA is great. /sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
General Discussion
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread
» iRacing General Discussion
» Oh! My Goddess! aka Ā Megami-sama general discussion thread
» NR2003 General Discussion Thread
» TribeTwelve - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity :: Naruto Eternity :: Clan Discussion :: Nara-
Jump to: